Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Work no more O_O


My Gawt.....the weather tonite's really hot and stuffy till i feel like tearing off my clothes but i can't cuz my house-mate will think that i'm siao po or wat.


I attended the 2 seminars today and got the 5 hours waiver. Hohoho...so happy no need to work liao!!! Luckily the 2 seminars' not really boring and time passes really fast partly because cy and davina's sitting beside me. The first seminar was about cervical cancer awareness and the next one about healthy skin. Can't stand the person giving the talk kept on selling her product as if her product is that effective ( eventhough i've never heard of the product name). LAME!!

See i so wu liao and i draw something on this brochure. The gurl looks good with moustache eh! Creative art!!



Started on my finaly project assignment. Wao....confusing la. Me and Su Ann's were like not sure not sure bout the themes and motives of the film and we juz cin chai guess. I watched the film so many times until i'm starting to hate the movie. Especially the part where Scottie said :" I look up, i look down, i look up, i look down." Wahh....beh tahan la. I still need to watch this film again cuz i haven't finish the assignment.

I guess i need to take another bath with cold water. If not i'll be sweating throughout when i sleep. Ciao!!


ps: forgot to thanks tiff for the video recording. Muacksss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did it rain heavily after you blogged?

MapleRain said...

not until 4am in the morning