Saturday, March 17, 2007

Concert concert!!


Went to ISTANA BUDAYA today for the BEETHOVEN SYMPHONY NO.9 concert. Overall the performance was ok. Somehow the sound can't really project. I'm jealous cuz i saw a few students from my uni singing in the choir. How i wish i got the chance as well. Another fact is that i heard that they got paid really well RM600 or maybe more. That's so a lot of money that i can spend it for at least 2 months. Haiii....do u know any choirs out there are lacking people? Contact me in case u need help.


The very kind Miss Raechen droved us there. Jesus Christ, this is my 1st time experiencing the so-called **DRIFTING**. Imagine myself sitting in Jaychou's car. Gosh it was as if we're riding a roller coaster. Haha.....too fast too furious!!
Oh yaa...i happened to bump into Yoshimi at Leisure Mall. What a coincident!!


I need a camera!!! I wanna bring it with me around, taking interesting pictures!!!

Anyone willing to sponsor?


My ticket.

I'm bored tonite so i decided to cam-whore again. I need to learn more bout photoshopping. Tiff, when are u gonna teach me??!

Cam-whoring queen~~!!

p.s. everyone's asleep now except me. Stupid mat-rempit showing off their motorcyclying skills.If i'm the government i'll keep them in prison and will never issue them their motor lisence!!!



No comments: