Monday, March 12, 2007

There's no end

Phewww.....my presentation for music and film's finally over.
Thanks to voonyin for the vcd and kedekut for the link.

One is done and there's a lot more yet to come.
Got another assignment for music and film. Gosh...we need to write an essay of 1000-1500 words about the movie ~ VERTIGO~ and the music. I feel like jumping down now from my 24th condo. No idea what to write about. I guess i'll need to crap bout it.

Quizzes, quizzes and quizzes.
Every week we have quiz going on. Crazieee...can't stop to take a breath.
I wish for a holiday now.
Jealous of my friends' in f6 cuz their having hols now. So unfair!!!

I've been very lazy lately. Everytime i tell myself to study i juz can't make it. I'll end up doing other things *blogging*...haha


Suddenly i feel like eating spaghetti now. No-one to cook for me. :(

I've finished readind P.S. I LOVE YOU. PLanning to read ~ A WALK TO REMEMBER ~

No comments: