Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm tired of everything here

Got back from hometown today.
I'm so malang cuz the place where i sat in the stupid fXXkin bus, there water dripping down from the air-cond outlet. I was like wtf!!!! I didn't get to sleep on my way because of this stupid reason.
Now..........i'm very very tired. My backbones aching,my eyes are dry and my mind's feel so sleepy. Had to force myself to finish up my theory assignment!!

What has been bothering me all this way is-----the music and film assignment ( classical music used in horro film). I can't find anything through my research. Desperate now.....sei laaaaaa
Can anyone help me to find the movie???

My body stinks now cuz i haven't bath.




P.S. sorry for being so rude*this is to show my anger towards things*

3 comments:

kedekut said...

Here is a list of classical music in movies. Easy for you to pick out the horror movies from the list.

http://www.allegro-c.de/formate/cmm.htm

MapleRain said...

yq for the information yaa!!!

MapleRain said...

tq