Monday, March 19, 2007

Getting WiLd

Had a sudden urge to do these~~

* Do some highlight on my hair....i don't like my hair colour now bored of it
any suggestion??? I'm thinking of PinK....haha

* Getting a tatto
A really tiny one will do at the back of my shoulder or behind my ankle. I'll either choose the fairy or some musical shape. Neh i'm juz bluffing here. I don't really have the guts to do it.

* Go clubbing~ZOUKOUT....
hey jaay u said u gonna bring me there!!!

* Stop studying
I'm so stress during this sem.

* Go for a vacation in Europe. I'll meet my prince charming there with blonde golden colour hair and blue eyes. I'll live with him overseas forever. Isn't it great?

Ya welll.....i know i know i'm good at dreaming.........
I'm gonna work hard to strive the goal!!!

Aim for the moon- P.S.I LOVE YOU

I so kesian. PK at the recital today during the orchestra+choir practise. Knees felt so painful. Luckily my violin was ok with 2 minor scratches. Arrghhh.......how come i so "lun cun' wan.....

No comments: