Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not a bad day but still very tired

Ohhhh...my backbones aching again.
This always happen while i'm playing the violin in a sitting position.
We had 4 hours practise for orchestra today. super long...middle of our lesson there's blackout. Phewww...luckily i'm not in the lift or i'll be trap inside.


While i'm on my way home with joe we passed by block A. There's a Clinique's workshop in the MPH Hall so we decided to go and have a look. Nothing much they mainly talked bout the 3 main steps which i've already know. It's worth sitting there for 1 hour listening bout the workshop cuz we got Clinique goodies at the end of the workshop. Yeeheee....so happy.

Too bad their not promoting their Clinique's perfume-Happy. I love the smell of it too bad i can't really afford to buy and mum said i'm too young to use perfume! Haaaa....how i wish i can get this as my birthday pressie. Heehee... :P
Am reading a chic lit ** P.S. I LOVE YOU ** now



Raechen said she cried 4 times while reading this novel.
While so far i haven't sheed any tears yet....anyway i do like the plot of the story which is quite interesting. Kinda suprise to know that this book was actually written by the daughter of the Ireland's Prime Minister.
Next time i'm gonna write a book title------- P.S. I HATE YOU
haha....then everyone will hate to hate me.





No comments: