So what's your plan for tonite's countdown celebration?
Well the hittest and hottest countdown will be in The Boulevard,Midvalley.
It'll be great if i can go for it but it's a bit cousy.
And so i shall spend the NYE at mah darling hometown with a bunch of loved ones.
Having dinner with them and maybe later yamcha again.
Haha that's the kind of normal things we used to do in hometown because of the lack of entertainment facilities here.
What's better to do before 2007 ends?
- shopping =done
- vacation =done
- clubbing =not yet
- reading =done *i've finished up 3 novels in this hols ^proud wei*
The results' finally out today.
Not very good results but okay la.
I'm just sad cuz ms.chong said that i improved but the marks she gave never improve!!?
Thinking back what have i achieved throughtout this whole year...actually there's really nothing much i can say. I'm happy though cuz it's quite a smooth year for me.
Freshback of those moments of 2007~
- gathering with the gang during chinese new year
- taken off my bling bling braces
- moved in to condo and stayed there till now
- been through a death of a beloved friend
- met the very handsome leehom
- having a 2nd ambition (hoping to realise it if possible after i grad)
Am really excited yet streeful for the coming new sem.
I hope everything will be as smooth and i believe that it will be a great year.
thanks for showering me with lots of love and sorry if i ever done something bad to you.
Hope you guys have a blessed 2008!