Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's clean now :)

I tidy up my room today.
My part of the room looks good now. Decent and not as messy as before.
haha...
The weather was so HOT as my hometown. Thought that it will be worst here.
Suprisingly its not. My condo was sooooo windy. Love the breeze and chillin wind that brushed through my skin. Arhhh......i feel good..dadadadada..

Few more weeks ahead will be finals. Hate it. I'm so unprepare. Don't know where to start from.
Yet i still got 1 huge final project for music and film to be finished. Die....

Feel so calm and comfy now. Doin some revision while listening to relaxing classical music through online radio station. Luv this kinda feeling. I wish i can enjoy myself everyday like tonight.

OoOohhh...almost forgot that the Mega Sale has started. Meaning that there's none other time better than this for me to shop till drop. Might be staying back this weekend for movie-- Chermin and Mr.Bean.

Don't feel like watching Chermin cuz my instinct tells me that it will be boring but i got no choice but to watch cuz the music in this film was composed by my lecturer. She wants us to watch it and she'll invite the director to our class so that we can ask her question and know more about film making.

Mr.Bean..........can't wait to watch it. It's gonna be super funny rite?
Another comedy film- Just follor law by PCK and Fann Wong. Ohhh so many movies i feel like watching. Who's gonna watch with me???





ps: too bad no pics. I brought my camera here but forgot to take along the cam cabel. Haiya...

No comments: