Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My 2nd Recital

Woohoo.....i'm done with ma recital!!
Yayyy.....phewwwww...been feeling so nervous bout it and now i can goyang kaki already:)
Not a perfect performance with some wrong notes in the loud part cuz my hands' shivering uncontrovable. the performance of all the performer today was quite good. No major problems especially with memory part.

Went to have my favourite Banana Pie and vanilla ice-cream from McD for lunch.

Another tired day. Woke up at 7am then came home at 2pm. 7pm went to school again till 10.30pm!!!! I've kinda set my mind that i'm not gonna join orchestra next sem. Frustrated cuz i knew i can't play well and i'm lazy to practise.

I haven't even started my essay of 1500 words. Aural final on next monday. Cham....i'm facing problems in listening to the inverted chords and the melody dictation. Haiiii....

Skiping 2 classes tomorrow to attend the crappy seminar.



Here goes my 2nd recital in my uni. I played - Brahms Capriccio in F#minor Op.76, No.1
Enjoy!!


ps: discovered that i look like sopo when i'm abou to walk off the stage. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice and graceful... as good as Dr. Juyeon Kang and Maksim Mrvica.

did not look like sopo at the end but looked like you were in a rush to leave the stage.

hope to see youtube of you playing violin too.

MapleRain said...

haha...tq
hope so too :)