Thursday, March 29, 2007

There' is a limit of my tolerence!!

Pop quiz today for aural....i think i got some mistakes in the triads part.

Mr.Lee commented on the piano duet of me and Tiff. He said its kinda dissapointing cuz there's some wrong notes and some part not together. Damn i thought we improved....haiiii. Felt kinda sad of what he said.



Had a great lunch though with tiff, raechen and joe though. The 3 of us treat joe since her b'day is coming soon. Chat bout lots of stuff there - music, guys, beach, studies....bla bla bla. Enjoyed the lunch very much cuz the food tasted good and the chatting part was fun!! God bless joe, i hope her check-up on tomorrow will be ok.



Juan's guitar recital tonight was awesome!!!! His guitar sounded so perfectly good. I love the guitar quartet especially when they're playing the Cuban Landscape With Rain. Imagine the guitar imitating the sound of raindrops. Totally impresed by them. I wish i can play like them also.









-Been pissed off by someone-

Though i'm not a clean freak but i don't like dirtinest as well. A person should have known when it's time to clean the house of whatever ( especially after blowing ur hair with the hair-dryer ) imagine the sight of HAIR everywhere on the floor. Yuck!!!!!!! Don't u f**king feel that its dirty. You can pretend as if there's nothing and I'm the one suffering cleaning up EVERTIME!!!!!!!

I don't understand y can someone feel so tired everyday. Slept more hours than me and still said u're tired. Hello, u're sleeping in ur comfy bed at the noon while i'm there working my ass off,ok??!!!

I thought i'm that kind of last minute person and u're WORST than me. Never appreciate the opportunity when we said "come lets do our assignment together" and ended up feeling so stress and complaining.

YOU ARE SPOILT TILL ROTTEN!!!! Gherrrrrrr........

I'm can't stand it anymore. Feel like bursting out flame from my nostril.





ps: i hope i'll get the top that i want tomorrow..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written
and come with approximately all significant infos.

I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Also visit my blog post: http://onurbridals.com