Sunday, March 18, 2007

Privacy....what i need

Dad and mum fetched me to Kl today since dad and grandma's going Klang.

Dad drop me and mum at Mid Valley while he and grandma went to Klang.

First stop was Jusco since there's sales. Lots of things to see and buy. I bought a short and cool tee from Harajuku. The salesgurl's so good at promoting their clothes.

I saw another really nice pink colour collar-tee but the price is a bit expensive so i decided to buy it maybe on my next shopping spree.

Had lunch at Delifrance.

Really enjoyed shopping with mum. *partly because she's the one paying* haha

I got another cute blink blink lil' pouch from Miss Whatever. ( felt guilty cuz i've got quite a number of them already)

There's really not enough time for us to shop through the whole Mid Valley.

Dad came at 7.15pm. I got scolded by him so badly for some reason until tears filled my eyes and my vision became blurred. Don't wanna talk bout it.

My good mood was spoilt by then. I still need to pretend as if there's nothing that happen when i got back to condo.


I wish i got a space for myself only. I need some privacy. It's really hard sometimes.



Leave me alone.

No comments: