Tuesday, March 20, 2007

chillin



Rain drops keep falling on my head.....

It's been raining non-stop since yesterday night till this morning. The superb weather for me to sleep in my comfy bed, unreluctant to wake up for the sickening 8am class. Somehow i did manage to drag myself up from the bed.

Nothing much for theory class today cuz my lecturer was juz repeating the chapter that she've taught last week.

I've plan to work after the theory class. But my mind was feeling so sleepy that i can't help but ran home to continue my nap. Ended up working after wacthing the recital.

Went to SuAnn and Joe's recital this afternoon. Geezzzz....i'm feeling kinda nervous even though i'm not playing today. Sei lor.....Next week's my turn already. I'm half prepared.

Still can't hit the right notes sometimes for the ff part. Facing problems in singing of part of the melody. Bless me i wanna do great for recital.

Shit cut my finger today while working. Ouch..

Roommate's mum came today all the way from Sarawak just to see her. How nice. She must have missed her mum so much.

Conversation between me and another housemate
Me: yerr....her mum so nice la came all the way to see the daughter.
Mate: u parents also always come down to see u what...
Me: neh..different. They see me until sien.
Mate+ me: hahahaaa......

Roommate's not staying over tonight. Therefore the room will be mine. :)

Intro to music history quiz on tomorrow. Wish me luck!!








**Peace**

No comments: