Wednesday, March 21, 2007

wednesday is my day *_*

Crap...i din know that there this new malay word--- ORKESTRA
they should print it in english. Wonder how would those ang moh understand when they attend concerts in m'sia.




One of my favourite classical pieces.


Need to improve my double and triple stopping. I can't play fast running notes.


So jealous of senior. I really like one part of the piece he played. Octave double stopping.


Fuiyo.....GENG. Sounds awesome and looks really cool. Wish i can play that.


Frus frus....i lost at least 5 marks in the listening part for history quiz today. Haiiyaa


1 bo wei ping 1 bo you qi


another quiz for tomorrow. I don't know i should laugh or cry. Scared of the phrasing part question!!! Confused leh

Seems like every wednesday-the pasar malam day it'll rain.

Then every wednesday is declare as my day lor...hehe :P

No comments: