Monday, March 26, 2007

Weird weird

Should i or should i not skip class to attent the seminar to enjoy the waiver of 5 hours off my scholarship duty hours ?? Arrrghhh......afraid of skipping class but i really don't feel like working lerr :(

I've watched CHERMIN. It's so weird la cuz i guess me and Tiff were the only chinese watching this malay movie and the cinema was so empty!!! Poorthing i wonder whether can they earn money from this movie. Well the movie's kinda boring. Know what i think it actually copied the film- the exorcist!!!! Especially the music!!!!!! The screeching sound of the violin by George Crumb. Haiiyaaa.....and the exorcism scene it kinda look like the one in the exorcist. We were actually laughing through some part of the scenes.

Oh yaya....while we were walking around Mid Valley we saw a few cute guys (all guai lou). I love the tallest guy!! So cute and handsome. Got electric shot from one of the guy. Hahaaa......we met them 3 times in 1++ hours lerrr..... Tiff was complaining that my body got electric shot cuz when she touched me she felt as if she got the electric shot even Voonyin also said so. Oh noo......i guess i get those electric cas from the guy. Haha

Another weird thing is while i was walking up to block c with my very heavy violin, there's this negro guy who walked pass, tap my shoulder,smile and waived at me. Ehhhh.....i didn't know him also. Never see him before i guess. Then tiff and voonyin laughed at me.

What a tiring day. Rushed back from MidValley then headed straight for orchestra practise till 10pm.

Tomorrow's my recital and for God's sake i'm the first person to perform. Nervous nervousssssss.........
God bless me plz pray hard that i can play well for this recital.
After so much of hardwork i really don't wish that it will be ruin in juz a recital performance,rite?

Nite everyone. Pray for me yaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got one time you went to block C to practise piano an African guy called you "hey baby girl".

Same guy?

MapleRain said...

erm....different gua
can't really recognize them cuz most of them look alike..haha