Thursday, May 01, 2008

Partie tomorrow!!

Chopped off few inches of my precious hair today!!
I got soooooo much of hair, those there that were left on the floor are enough to make a fake hair wig i tell ya'!!
Kept it for 1 year plus already.
Finally curled it this afternoon. Am missing my straight hair now :/
It's ok la..i kinda like my new style also :)

Dad and mum will be going off to KB tomorrow for some dinner and i will be left ALONE in the empty crib.
Since i'll be alone so i decided to invite those hometown peeps to come over for a steamboat party tomorrow night!! Yay...haven't have a partie since my b'day 3 years ago.
Am really lucky to have such sporting parents whom will allow me to do things i want/like and my parents knows all of my friends well.
But mum's been nagging a bit la.....the make the house a mess, make sure you clean your room after i come back...yadaa yadaa
Haha....can't wait for tomorrow night. I think they gonna be shocked to see my new stylo !

Off for my taiwan drama now!

No comments: