Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day !

Wanna say thank you to my mum for always being there for me. Thank you for being patient with such a spoilt girl like me. Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for all the things you buy for me. Thank you for being the such a great mum. I love you.


Went to Genting just now to sort of celebrate and also donate money to Uncle Lim. Hehe
We had SushiKing there. Yummy yummy....i'm now craving for more salmon sashimi!!
Went to Monte Carlo for the first time. Wow...big huge chandeliar and different types of games!!
Met darling joe there as well :)
That's the advantage of staying in btg, can go up to genting anytime.
Haha...but many people came back having a penny left in their pocket.


Happy Birthday too to my 2 collage peeps - Raechen Dan and Stella!!!
Love you guys to bits.


XOXO

No comments: