Saturday, May 17, 2008

Had group lesson today. Oh mayne....techniques techniques...i hate techniques
Even my side reading sucks today :(

After my group lesson went to Midvalley with Joe and Jiun.
We had lunch at this Thai restaurant at The Gardens. It tasted real bad and the price is quite pricey for me. Definately no 2nd time there!!

Walked around. Wanted to look out for the Ipanema flip flops cuz tiff told me there's sales. Went to Studio R and Royal Sporting House. Not much sales and not much sizes. I missed out Why Pay More!!! Cuz tiff got her flip flops there...aiikkkssss wasted la my trip.

Then went to FOS. Was hoping find some nice cool simple tee but can't find any. However, i did bought a pair of shoes there :)

Should be going home today but bro and his friend asked me to go for the make up seminar.
I'll be alone there as i'm not bringing any friends and i'm not close to his friend. Hopefully i will learn something useful from the there lah.

Night ppl

No comments: