Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 a.m.

It's another early morning now...and i'm still very awake.
This week will be the last week of holidays. Sad lor *sob sob*..
Didn't go for vacation this time round. Spent more time at home and also catching up with hometown gang.
Since i'm so free now i shall blog about my *ahem* proud primary school times.
Ahh....gone were those wonderful innocent days.

I was quite a special one cuz kids usually cry on their first day in school. I did not..even also during my first day in kindergarden. I guess i was too independant that time.

I was chosen as the class monitor in standard one. I'm a smart( but not smart enough to get first in the class) and teachers loved me. The more vivid thing in my mind about standard 1 was the fact that i wasn't chosen as the 'mo fan sheng'(pelajar contoh) :( I was sad and couldn't figure out why the form teacher did not chose me and almighty great monitor.

Standard 2 came the next year and i was no longer a class monitor. Had a form teacher who liked to tell us lots of interesting stories. On the particular year, i ....was finally chosen as the MO FAN SHENG.

During standard 3, we started learning 'di zhi' (recorder) in our music class. I excelled in it and maybe able to play better than our teacher. Hehe. I remembered that i won some prizes in school - drawing, essay writting...am not sure about it. Took part in the singing competition and won the 2nd prize, i discovered that with my given voice i would not get to win over the girl who got 1st.

Had a super strict form teacher in standard 4. She trained us to use the dictionary well enough and always had spelling in class. Somehow the most scary part was definately maths class. We had this old retired headmaster wearing thick glasses as our maths teacher. Once i wasn't paying attention to his teaching and there i got caned by him. We even learned the old style of calcuting with 'suan pan' !! Till now i still don't really know how to use that thang. I was basically faking it as though i understand what he said. Ya allah....that's the day i found out that i'm a sucker at maths. Oh yaa...almost forgot to mention that i also had a lousy science teacher. Because of him, i flunked my science the first time in my life!! Got chosen as class mo fan sheng again this year.

I was chosen as the prefect during standard 5. That was the year if i'm not mistaken i was chosen as the school representative for all kinds of competition. English story telling (i dressed like a fisherman for that story telling comp!), B.Melayu perbahasan, Chinese 'yan jiang'.....i'm not really that good actually, it's just that my school's a real small school with lil student and i happened to be the best among all. Aiseh proud betul lorr..Luckily that year, my science teacher was no longer the lousy one. Had this super good teacher but she's strict also la till standard 6 which helps me to score a B :P

Standard 6 was fun cause i was chosen as the female head prefect suprisingly!! I thought it will be either one of my 2 best friends. I wasn't the fierce and scary head prefect laa. Remembered that during that year, i had a so called kai mui who's in standard one. Really sayang her. She's grown to be a super pretty and tall girl now but sadly she can't remember me :( I was once again chosen as the mo fan sheng, not in the class but the whole school's pelajar contoh thanks to the vote from the teachers.I knew i won't win if it's the students voting only for this. I got this super huge and tall 'jiang bei' for it.

My primary school's located inside a village and i used to run out of school to my friends' house nearby and i ended up got scolded by mum. Hehe.... and those days when we went for lunch at cmk when we had extra tuition preparin for upsr.

Gone were those sweet memories. I would say my primary school time was the glorious time and things changed when i went to secondary. I no longer shine like before.

Enough of long crappy post. Time to meet my hot hunk in sweet dreams. Buhbye

No comments: