Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prayers to the victims

亲爱的 , 如你还活着 , 请记得我爱你。
Dear baby, If you are still alive, please remember that I LOVE YOU.

That's the words from a mom who passed away in the earthquake in Sichuan province.

The baby was soundly asleep when he was found sucking his mother's breast. The great mother was trying to protect the baby. Sadly, the mom could not make it and so she left a message in the handphone with the baby.

I almost cried watching this. In just over one night, thousands and millions of kids became orphans and homeless. Nowhere to go, and no one to turn to.

I have a sudden urge to go there and help and have a look at the condition there. I wish i could help out. Yes...how i wish

Let's pray for the victims of the earthquake. I pray hard that there will still be people who are stucked under collapsed buildings are still alive.

No comments: