Friday, May 02, 2008

Awesom x2 Day!!

Had a really really wonderful great day though mum and dad left early this morning to KB leaving me alone in the house.

Went out with Pk,Zhen, Bo and Howie to buy the steamboat stuff for our 'steamboat party' in the afternoon.
Headed home and changed straight for badminton session at 3.30pm.
Man....the weather's really crazily hawttt.....only played a while cuz i spent most of the time chillin' and chit chatting with e guys.

Later the night, some of them came early to help me prepare the food and the steamboat soup.
Haha...CheeMun was really good at helping out especially the tom yam soup.
14 ppl cramping in my kitchen and i had to take out an extra table to fit everyone.
As the owner of the house, i was running here and there to prepare everything.....yaa i didn't really ate much.
The whole kitchen was soooooo noisy. First time having steamboat with my dear gang!
We kinda estimated wrongly cuz there were quite a lot of fishballs, fu cuk, and bihun left over.
Damn i think for the whole week, i'll only eat all these food :(
ThankGod they helped me to wash the dishes if not i'll be cleaning up ALONE.

My dad even prepared honey melon, cut and put in the fridge so thar we can have it today.
Tones of calories in my stomach!!
The drinks finished up real fast and also the ice-cream!!
We kinda had like buffet style.
Everything went smooth and well.
We had so much of food and yet it's really super cheap per person compared to eating out especially in KL- bout 7+ per person only :)

Hahaa....the party was awesome lah thanks to my great bunch of friends and also having the whole house to our own hehe.

After they've gone, i tidy up everything and continued with my taiwan drama.
I've finally finished watching it. OMG.....it was the best drama i've ever watch. Cried for the happy ending.

Haiiiiii.........i love this kinda feelin' +++ where there's no worries, but happiness and love. What else can i ask for ?

No comments: