Saturday, May 19, 2007

the ultimate sleeping beauty

OMG i slept like a pig this afternoon when i got back home.

Talking bout the ware house sale advertisement that i saw in the sun , i went to have a look with tiff. Man....i'm so disappointed with it. Know what they only got those aunty clothes and ugly big sizes t-shirts and bra. Ewwww....

sorry arr tiff for asking (sorta forcing) u to go with me :(

Met SeeYeang at the bus station and so i sat with her through the journey back home. We talked a lot until i got down from the bus when i reached my destination.
Hmm...she's still the sweet nice girl :)

Had my lunch then i watched tv. Half way through i'm already dozing of. So i headed straight to my cosy room to sleep. I FREAKIN SLEPT FROM 3 SOMETHING TILL 7PM.
I can't believe that i've been asleep for so many hours until mum came and woke me up.

I don't think i can sleep tonite as i'm energetic after the long long nap.

No comments: