Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me me and me


I'm officially 19th years old after tonight. Went out with college bestie for a special MPO concert and Chillis to celebrate our b'day.


Birthday nowadays is so different. The reason is because i won't be at home during my birthday. No family and a bunch of classmate to celebrate with me. Though i did feel a bit sad because of this reason but i know i'm blessed with another bunch of friends here celebrate with me.

I'm sad cuz i'm no more 18th the pok pok chui.

1. I need to be more mature and most of all built up my confidence cuz sometimes i find that i'm lacking in self confidence.

2. I need to work out more to lose some weight.

3. I need to be more hardworking and not left behind. I want to apply for $$.

4. Juz hoping that my wish will come true this year. I've been dreaming of it for too long already.

5....................... still thinking bout what is life meant for




Tq guys for a great outing to MPO and Chillis for a celebration of our bday




Books that i borrowed from library - due date to return on my bday date


My piece of cake ~ Happy Birthday to myself




Mum cutting the cake




The Cake





Cake that bro bought for mother's day -- Mango Yoghurt from Cake Sense




p.s. happie birthday to you rain

No comments: