Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The maddy maddy

Tones of assigments for this week. The due date for it is next week.
I'm so stressed out !!
I don't understand what the lecturer is mumbling during the history class.
I feel tired and ill.
My back is hurting.
I'm sneezing.
Yet amazingly, i went to work today in a new department (worked there b4 during my 2nd sem)
Man it was so much better compare to IO (the sucky bloody office) though its a bit tiring looking at the ID numbers which strain my eyes.

I need a rest * prob a vacation at beach

I'm a lost soul.

I want to do something crazy to release my tension.
Scream my lungs out.
Dance like Beyonce.
Swim like a fish.
Laugh like no one's looking at me.
Throw something huge from the condo.
Kick somebody's ass.
Kiss someone's lips.
Play like Mr.Chopin.
Do some kick ass stunt.
Bunjee jumping
Sky diving.
Wateva that is crazie.

Ya'll know I'm goin mad.




2 comments:

Dan said...

I think you can try to shave your head bald :-)

MapleRain said...

duh..who knows i might