Tuesday, May 29, 2007

life isn't that bad afterall

Crap..


izzit because we stay under the same roof and, same bed, our hormones how somehow connected or what???


Ya well i'm having period on the same day with mah roommate.




My dislike towards going to work is fading. In fact, i kinda enjoy working there. People there are nice. Thank God for it.






The knee length jeans that i got from Pdi.

I love Pdi when they are offering discount. My new yellow singlet.

ps: trying hard to enjoy life although things might be difficult at times.

I saw you and i heart you :) u're the one and only

3 comments:

kedekut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Chan said...

Ah... I also wanna buy clothes!!!
And I wonder who's the lucky person =p

MapleRain said...

neh ...its the guy which i shown u the day lerrr
haha
when u come back then we go shop kay!!