Monday, May 07, 2007

A post for u

Happy birthday darling TIKA !!!
since i can't celebrate with u on ur big day so i shall replace it with a post specially for U !

12 years friendship and we still remain best friend juz like the time we got to know each other during primary standard 2 rite?
I remembered those days where we went swimming almost everyday and had so much fun.
I remembered going to ur house and play and chit chat with u. Ur mummy is always so kind to me.
I remembered u growing up from a lil cute gurl to a angelic sweet next door gurl.
I remembered both of us going genting, sunway lagoon and Shopping together.
I remembered i always enjoyed doing things with u.
I remembered u sms-ing me during the last half hour of my b'day last year and i felt so touched.
I remembered i enjoyed gossiping with u.
I remembered seeing u yesterday and i'll never get sick of looking at u.
I remembered today is ur birthday and i'm here to wish u happi bday.


see i got u 4 Hammie to wish u Happy Birthday. Hope u'll like it !!
Have a nice cool 19th b'day and enjoy urself to the max !!!





boohoo...

No comments: