Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finished watching NANA on my yesterday.

Shining was telling us about a buffet place near to bkt bintang which they have all kinds of sashimi, sushi..........*saliver drippin everywhere*
I want to goooooooo....but i'm broke. Will anyone treat me there?
Ask me out u if u're willing to spend money on me.

Guess what.......today while i'm in the condo lift with ann and voonyin, there's one negro who said to me that my tattoo looks nice and cool. Hehe made me feel so happy pulak.

I don't feel like facing the reality....I dun wanna work. Some other frens had already started working. I'm so lazy.

There's still a bunch of things to be done. Notes for history. Its so confusing i really prefer ms.chong teaching.


my cme piece is so difficult. I can't play the correct jumping octaves.





Video taken during yesterday nite's dinner. Tq for the treat guys

No comments: