Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I need $$

So yesterday i finally got to meet my hometown friends.
There's a few of us in colleges, another group which all of them juz finished matrik and the f6 gang.
Everyone going through seperate ways chasing their own dreams.
I really love this group of friends mostly because we've been together 5 years and we understand each other quite a lot.

Went to KL for the 3rd time during this holidays.
1st to sunway lagoon with college friends
2nd to midvalley with parents
today to bkt.bintang with bestie tikah, her mummy and her mummy's friends

I never get boring of going shopping.
We went to our favourite shop - ROXY again. They've got some promotions but i'm not sure whether izzit the same in midvalley. Both of us didn't buy anything eventhough we feel like buying. ( no money arrr what to do )
I feel like saving up some money and get something for myself as a b'day gift but i'm not sure yet what i want.

Tq tika for drivin me to kl and for the lunch at ampang. The yong tau foo tasted really nice.
Tq kx for the photos !
Big hugs for u guys.



*might be going to kl again tomorrow if not i shall play badminton* hehe

No comments: