Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm loved

I'm feeling kinda lost. I'm not the only one feeling so Jiun also felt the same.

For undescrivable reason I felt confused.

Anway i need to thank all my super duper dearest friends who wishes me happy birthday and especially friends who celebrated my b'day for me. U GUYS MADE MY DAY !!!

Today is my first time celebrating bday out of my hometown but i can still feel love here.

And because of u guys i know i'm not alone.



To be a 19th years old ain't that hard rite?!

Wishing for someone that the person will go through his/her prob.

And most of all i want to keep my mind clear cuz i'm always easily stressed out. That's bad cuz it affects me a lot and even ppl beside me.





And to MISS LALA, LILI, AND LULU i love crapping with u guys.

To miss Tiff- tq for the dinner and Rae as well.

Muacksssssss.....big hug for u all.


No comments: