Monday, May 21, 2007

A ZJOYFUL SONG

Love the fact that blogspot's now available to autosave our post.

Been watching lots of korean and jap movies recently.

~Nana
~200 pounds beauty
~highway star
~.......

I'm startin to fall in love to these movies songs. Super JENG.

Had my first cme coaching today under Ms.Geneviene. According to someone she's not really that good. Somehow after my coaching i felt that she's actually good. In the way that she teaches u a lot of stuff (well she might be better my piano lecturer)
Hate lecturers who are very CHEONG HEI. Can't stop nagging us
~watttttt...u guys didn't practise????
~u know its really hard to u to catch up if u don't practise
~for XX1 maybe u can pass the sub without much practise but for not XX2
~ok i shall give u all extra assignments

Bahhhhh....fan!!

Feeling kinda tired. Not going to revise for history.


Sing a Zjoyful Song sing a sing a Zjoyful song ~ tis is wat AH ZJIUN JIE sang. Hehe
Love teasing her.

OMG can't believe that i'm listening to religion songs now. Christian worship songs by Michael W.Smith


A song for all my dearest friends. I luv u all



No comments: