Friday, May 18, 2007

Calling for secretary

I need a personal secretary !!!
All my stuff are sooooo messed up. Assignments are everywhere- some in my reebok bag, nike begpack, Uni locker, fail...........
My table is so messy that i feel kinda ashamed of myself. I need a MaMa here.

Oooohhh....i attended a seminar with Ann and Peiwin. Gosh the speaker's so lame. Kept on selling his trademark. Bahhh...ain't gonne listen to this kinda person. I can bluff better than ya'll.

I'm desperate in the meantime. Know why?? Cuz i can't get what Dr.Jeff was talking about during his classes. I'm lost totally lost.......until i looked right and left towards my friend. Poorthing me...they laughed at me :( I hate being left out in studies.

Mama su ann...........guess whattttttttttttttt........ NOTHING WEI !!!
Lulu u wanna bcome my secretary??

i actually wanted to post some pics. Too bad my camera ran outta battery :(


Nite peeps

No comments: