Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ain't that cool



So i got this for myself as my early b'day gift. Man i'm lovin' it. Looks super cool isn't it??








Also bought 2 pressie for 2 of my friends.


Itchy itchy... i've got red rashes around some part of my legs and its soooooo itchy and i can't help scarching it.





Happy Birthday dear Raechen !!! U're 19 dyyyyyyyy.....haha 3 days older than me still consider old :P So u gonna learn more chinese and become more chinabeng from this year on and stop being too engklish. Come let mei mei teach u how to become a pro chinabeng or lala !!


U're such a wonderful person with ur bubly personality and what i'm gonna tell ya is i admire ur guts !!! Yoyo....promise that we gonna have lotsssssssssss of fun during this sunday kay?





Hehe.





Chill. I love you guys more than words can say but if u guys still wan me to tell you ' i lap u' everyday also can larr....i dun mind.

No comments: