Friday, May 25, 2007

i miss home

me

Reflection of the piano~


I'm not going home this weekend. Sounds weird rite?


Since i came and study in KL i've been going back to my hometown every weekend because i just couldn't bare staying here over one week. I miss my cosy home.



Yea it's true i'm staying back in KL partly because i need to finish up my midi assignment and i'm going to the Lala Heaven tomorrow.





Wondering where's the Lala Heaven???



Let me tell u ........ it's the very holy moly Bkt Bintang.



A place that belongs to those Lalas. * Kill me cuz i've even seen AUNTY LALAS there !%$#
wtf..can u imagine that? An aunty middle age with quite some FAT dressing up like those 13 years old young lass. OMG, i'm sorry to say i really don't like leggings!! They're so out of date.



Weirdly i love hanging out with friends there ( ehem...i'm not lala kay)



I wonder why the place is getting more and more polluted with Lala or in other terms Lalafied.





Anyway the main reason i'm going is because of HIM. Hopefully i'll get a glimpse of him !!!


2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Ooooh, that's him.
I like the word "lalafied" xp
Hahaha, your blog posts are getting more and more interesting to read =)

MapleRain said...

haha i like that term too