Monday, April 21, 2008

Hello, good afternoon people.
I kinda broke my sleeping record. Slept at 4-ish yesterday and woke up at 1.30pm. Was just too bored at home so i watched movie the whole night after i came back from KL.

Went to send my bro to the pudu bus station. The place was really jam packed like mad. Then headed to Times Square. Nothing much to see there. But i almost bought the JUICY COUTURE pants somehow i did not because the pants is in white colour and can easily see through your panties hehe. Haiiiii.....

Had dinner at Wai Sek Kai ( jln pudu ) first time there. Not many stalls there. Tried the fried chicken ass. Ewww i don't like it cuz there's some tiny bones inside. The boss of the chay kuey kak really damn ba bai one!! The food tasted so so only. I miss penang's food more!!!

Holidays...sien also. Most of my friends are still working -_-
Anyway there's this Loreal warehouse sale this saturday at Parkroyal. I think i'm gonna go hunt for some cheapo stuff!!

No comments: