Monday, April 07, 2008

One Last Shot

History's over!! Hahaha....haii really don't know how i did for it lah..just hopefully can pass.
No more things to study.
Down to Jury which is on tomorrow!!!
My beethoven....i hope i won't ruin his wonderful master piece la
Oh yaa...and i found the book that i need. Thanks to cindy babey. Those libirians misplaced the book i think.

Had both my drum and violin minor after my history today.
Drum lecturer chatted with me and telling me way to work things out.
Violin lecturer punk'd me. He asked me to wipe mah glasses so that i can see clearly woh. Then as a good student i mai follow what he instrusted lor. Then he laughed after i did it. Ish...
Haha...really salute my violin lecturer still can teach as such OLD age hehe..he's 64 years old
He proudly told me that he got 8 cucus woh!!
Hah so cute of him la.

Bumped into My current major lecturer as well. I thought she will hate me for stopping my lesson under her but i'm wrong. She's still very concerned of me and asked me about how's my prepations and wish me luck.

Am really blessed to have these lecturers. :)

No comments: