Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rain is

..alone at condo now :(
i miss my housemates!!

Today was quite an interesting day indeed for me.
Decided to stay back until friday and follow my bro's car home.
So i tagged along with Su Ann and her US friend Daniel and Aussie friend Jog(i have no idea how to spell his name) to Klang.
Really salute Daniel cuz he dares to drive in M'sia and he seldom gets lost. We were kinda worried somehow we reached Klang safely.
Their mission to Klang was to visit the 'orang asli' people who's staying along the pelabuhan klang. It was my first time walking in into those houses built on the sea.
Those kids were sooooooo innocent and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They'll smile whenever they see you and they're really smart as well in learning english especially!!
OMG i'm starting to love kids so much i can't believe it.
Before we went to the natives place we went to walk around Klang. Basically Klang's a real flat and HOTHOTHOT place in my opinion. Not very familiar with the place eventhough my aunt's staying in Klang.
Had my first waffer with ice-cream as well there. Love it :P

Before we went for the recital we stopped by Starbucks for a coffe break. Shared a ice-blended fruppacino with Ann.
Really kinda enjoyed the trip today cause i get to see different things and had fun talking with all of them.


Hmm....back to my calm peaceful night.........as i sing along 'lonely....i am so lonely...lalalala'

No comments: