Thursday, April 03, 2008

Had my cme assesment yesterday.
It was quite ok.
Had our choir concert later the night.
Was really fun the 4 of us applying make-up together in the practise room. hehe
This time around us (the sopranos) made some mistake in one of the song. I don't know how it happened cuz problem never occurs at the part during our rehearsal.
After choir concert went for supper at McD. Haha....i think most of the choir ppl usually go Mcd after concert not once but everytime after the concert. McD's really earning big bucket of money everytime during our concert day.
Darling Joe treated us our supper! Thanks babe.

Headed home at 10 something. Then only we realised that the stupid condo lift ain't working, like wth??!!
Was forced to walk up bloody 24th floors with rommate. That was my first time walking up so many stairs. I almost gone pengsan. Anyhow the heavy supper - a double cheeseburger, fries, milo and fried chicken was worth eating lah. I think i've burned those calories for climbing up the stupid stairs.
Ok that was not only the suai thing that happened yesterday night. Another thing was our internet was down as well. Whee how great was that -_-'

Hallejujah, aural exam's finally over today!!! That subject that i fear most. I hope pray wish dream to pass!!!

Then had my scales jury exam which went quite smooth lah.

I finally said the things that i wanted to said 2 semesters ago to my major lecturer.
Wanted to change to another lecturer to learn some other styles.
Hmm...definately not backing up or regreting for making this step.
Thanks Ms. Chong for shovering her love and knowledge to me all this while eventhough i'm lazy at times. I will miss learning under you :)

3 more exams to go. Work hard!!!

No comments: