Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Craved for McD for dinner.
Changed and headed down to McD downstairs and came back in 10 minutes time.
Witnessed a group of malay arguing on along the road. It was quite scary.
Bump up with PeiWin at McD again. Talked to her until i actually got the wrong order for myself.
Wanted to have Doublecheese but i ter-ordered BIG MAC! First time having it.
The burger was so big that it can't even fit into my mouth. Had to eat it saperately. Haha..
Enjoyed my meal sitting infront of my laptop watching ANTM cycle 9!! Haven't been watching ANTM for quite some time. I still love the show. Well it's way better than our whatever MalaysianDreamGirl thingy going now right now.

Practise practise practise. That's the only time that i felt piano is so much easier.
Pray for me tomorrow!!! Nite babey!

No comments: