Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Feelings

Did quite badly today for jury especially my Beethoven piece.
Many wrong notes, slips, inconsistence of tempo and I FREAKIN PLAYED THE LAST CHORD WRONGLY!!
Can you imagine that? It's like killin a cat infront of everyone.
bAH.....don't care lah.
Almost forgot that i've still got my violin exam which falls on next week!! Can't even play my scales. Terrific!!!

Been having deep thought yesterday night and today. Beem thinking about my friend who's dad passed away last week.
I try to imagine things like that happening to me. If it was me i really could not handle it. I'll break into pieces BADLY.

Really hope that she can get over it.
My mind seems to be still having lots of worries eventhough the finals' over.
Hate this kinda feeling. Oh....i need to get away from everything.
Like what my drum lecturer told me, give yourself a rest if your tired of everything.
How i wish i could do that but where to go- alone, pennyless....
Damn tiring.

Enough of stupid worries. Me, Joe, Tiff and Jiun decided that we gonna go club tomorrow night!!
Yippie!!! Party till your drop.

Ciao. Need to cool down myself now.

No comments: