Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Relieved

Good day people.
Am finally done with my violin exam!!!
Met my ex-violin teacher (Leon) there.
The exam went quite bad --lazy to elaborate about it.
Thankyou Stella for registering and accompanying for me.

Took train home after the exam. God it was raining so heavily.
Reached condo rested a while then headed out again to 1U with Tiff, Rae and Sam.
We had Itallianies for dinner :) It was my first time being there as i seldom go to expensive places to makan. Today's dinner was kinda an excuse for me to celebrate the end of our sem and also my scary violin exam.
Ordered a lasagna and spaghetti. Was really full and we couldn't even finish up our food.
The grape fruit shake was HEAVENLY but expensive la ( 10 bucks++ ) tasted sooooooooo good okay?!

And now i'm home. The room's in a messed i'm half way through cleaning up my stuff.


Feels good that everything's over now. No more worries :))

No comments: