Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tian qi qing vs yu bu ting

wo yi jian jian xian ru xi li de gu shi le, zhen me ban?
hao xiang hao xiang qu na li.....


ps: ben ben de wo bu hui yong zhong wen zhi xing sua yi wei you yong ping yin le..


Anyway, i passes my violin exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around* hahaaa
No distinction but merit which is quite good for me larr considering that i started practising the scales seriously on the last week before exam.
Congrats to miss stella and miss banana durian(you know who you are).
Parents - happy , me - happy!! Need to ask them for some reward haha.
More shopping :P

Taught bo and zhen violin today.
We talked so much bout those western singers.
Then had to stop after 1 hour plus cuz my piano tuner came to tune my piano.
We went jogging!!
Our target - to slim down!!
Went to tiger hill. Hehe in btg you don't get gym but we got nice hills and rivers.
Shame to say that it's my first time walking till the top of the hill. The strairs almost killed me.
Man...my stamina's bad. It was fun larrr...4 of us walking up the hill and talking.
We shall continue with our slimmng target.
Badminton session and jogging tomorrow!!
Whee...here we go

No comments: