Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Earth Day (late by 1 day)

My day was basically filled with stuff to do today.
Woke up this morning and then headed to BP Lab for a blood test.
OMG i haven't been poked by a needle for ages.
Somehow it wasn't as scary as i thought la.
Am really worried bout my blood test result cuz i know i'm definately not having a healthy diet.
Seldom eat veges, tones of fried food, meats....yadaa yadaa..how bad is that

Came home and had a badminton session with e guys. My badminton skills really berkarat already cuz i never workout or do sports in kl. Haiii

Had a light dinner before heading out to celebrate ah hong's bday.
Pics still in my cam. Lazy to upload.

There's quite a numbers of my friends family etc etc been diagnosed with sickness.
Mum's been constantly telling me to eat more healthy food but i just can't resist those temptations??!!
I think i really need to make myself and think throughoutly about my diet.
Man....i've got a low blood pressure summore!!

No comments: