Wednesday, July 09, 2008

WTC

yea....what the crap!
Today's psychology was just unfair and ridiculous i felt.
Damn i hope i don't flunk this subject.

Going Kajang tomorrow for xmas carolling rehearsal!

And here is my tag:

-If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be ?
Kick him on his balls!!!

-If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Money falling down from to sky to me


-Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
I shall say i'm learning to appreciate things in life........eventhough there's good and bad times


-Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
NO!!!! I love being adventurous!! hehe


-What's your ideal lover like?
erm......somehow who will shower me with gifts.... someone who loves sport brands like me......someone with looks like Enrique Iglesias!


-People always say, Being loved is happier than giving love.So, my ideal lover shall be someone who will
give the same amount of love like how i love him?? holy crap...really no idea


-Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both

-What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
Egoness!!


-How far will you go for the one you love the most?
5 kms....haha -___-"


-What is the most important moral value you learnt from your previous lover?
remember to love yourself more than him.....and the world is not just only on HIM


Okay. Done with my tag and i shall tag no one. Hallelujah!

No comments: