Friday, July 25, 2008

:))

A week of hectic + unhealthy lifestyle is finally over.....
As you know i got sick and food poisoning. Almost 4 days eating NON-OILY food almost made me wanna puke.
I think i'm really sick of the food available around here which is within walking distance.
Haiii...don't know what else to eat next time. No transport, what to do :(

2 more weeks to go before the orchestra performnce. Can't wait!!

Was chatting with one of my old old friend which i'm not close to.
Ohhhh....and he said something..............the word i haven't heard since forever or maybe never.
Haha that brightens up my mood a bit

:)) --my smiley face with double chin !

Tomorrow going to midvalley with yvonne. Haha like finally....i haven't been to shopping malls since ages ago. Shop Shop shop.........!!

A piece of me.

No comments: