Friday, July 18, 2008

Looking Forward

Tomorrow will be going up genting again. This around its a whole family. I love going vacation with family!!

Am alone at condo tonight cuz my 2 other housemates dumb me and went back to their home sweet home.

My August Rush dvd has been lying around beside my lappie for ages and finally i finished watching it just now.
It was amazing, awesome, wonderful, touching..............
From now on i really need to focuz and rethink of my target. I've got so much things to learn....
Drum lesson tomorrow!! The lesson i love most. My lecturer's a good teacher and as well kinda like a friend. Well.....we talk a lot in the class.


Seriously i can't wait for this sem to be DONE. 1 more month to go........can't wait can't wait babey!!

Goodnight dudes.

No comments: