Sunday, July 27, 2008

13 days!!

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head....lalala
Yesterday's weather was near superb. It was drizzling from afternoon till night.
I did nothing but plain chilling and relaxing at home.
Slept so many hours and watched movie the whole night.
Oh crap...my favourite contestant^debbie didn't won the first prize for the astro star quest :(
And there goes my first month of teaching. Honestly speaking, i really prefer teaching adult and higher grade student.

Really don't feel like coming back to condo.
Hmm.....one never knows that he/she misses home until they left home!!
I really wanna go shopping but just can't find some spare time to go.
I need a new pair of specs and prob some other clothes.

Ohh boi....can't wait for August to come.


13 freakin' days more to BeiJing OLYMPIC !!!! Arghh.....how i wish i can go witness the opening ceremony and the sports event there lor.
Here are souvenirs mummy dearest bought for me when she went to Hainan.
The olympic official stores are selling the stuff so fast and it's not cheap at all.
When i went Shanghai, and saw the ladies olympic tee but i didn't buy cuz boy it's almost 80 bucks.
For kiamsiap people like me, i'd rather just buy some fake one larr...who cares hor


Teehee.....moi am using this now! Nini


YingYing.

No comments: