Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Aww man......seriously don't feel like studying for tomorrow's psycholody midterm -_______-

My soul is not around this week. I did things and i can't really remember about it and don't care to recall things back.

Haiiiiiiiiii.........................was quite down and disappointed with myself because i did badly for the psycho test. I felt misery.

It's ok. At least today's major class went well. Time to decide for my concerto piece. Really no idea what to play.

Ate roadside burger plus mcd's fries. I feel like puking right now.

And i miss clubbing especially when i smell alcohol. It just reminds me of clubs but drinking is not my thing la. I just wanna dance whole night!!!!!!!!!

Time to mandi and continue with my last minute study on psycho before i turn psychotic.

No comments: