Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Appetite

:( Feeling damn zai now.
It's hell thinking of what food to eat around uni here.
Ta pao-ed my nasi lemak, ate a bit and now i don't have the appetite to eat up the whole thing.

Concerto concerto!!
Rachmaninov? Profofiev? Khachaturian? Saint Saens?


Conducting finals later!!
I will be the first to go. Wish me luck k :P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates...


Something's wrong with my stomuch.
I had no appetite until the extend of having the 'fan wei' feeling when i'm having chicken which is one of my favourite food.
From this momen, i shall probably stop feeding myself -_-"
and i'll be skinny skinny like paris hilton :P


Stupid ?X!X":*&^ lousy internet connection is pissing miss rain off!!!!!!
Ghrrrr......youtube also cannot load wtf!

No comments: