Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I MET....................

It was the last day in Shanghai, China.
We will be boarding the DragonAir plane at Shanghai Airport.
Now I know why they always said KLIA is one of the best airport.
Aparrently, Shanghai airport looks kinda old and run down. Their system is slower than KLIA.
Hongkong airport was real plain jane.
According to bro, taiwan's TaiChung International Airpot was also nothing compared to KLIA, even the LA Airport can't beat KLIA.
Haha.....proud eh we m'sian?
My eyes almost POPPED OUT, my heart BEATING so fast, my palms being SWEATY cuz I MET LEE HOM at Shanghai Airport.
Ya allah''' he was standing JUST BESIDE ME !!! Didn't really realise it was him until i look clearly and saw a tall handsome figure with moustache, cap and sunnies and also his violin with a keychain of his name.
We were waiting to get our pass stamped to board to plane to HK Airport.
I feel like killin myself now for not having the guts to go and ask him for a pic or autograph.
Arghh...stupid me!
He must be going to Taiwan cuz the on the night itself i saw him on tv live in the Golden Horse Nominees.
The only pic i managed to take secretly cause i don't think he wants people to recognise him.
I'm such a guai fan hor..

Camwhore in the hotel. I can't figure out where to wear the cap in m'sia.
I wanna go overseas!!!!!
My blog posts these days are sooo sooo boring with the lack of pictures.
I haven't been taking ANY pictures lately. I've developed a slight phobia of bringing out my camera cause i scare i might spoilt or drop it anytime.
Just when i said i'm not gonna feed myself, i ended up having a super heavy lunch today -_-'
I had 4 PIECES of pizza which is equal to A whole pizza, a chicken wing, 2 pieces of garlic bread, mushroom soup and half a cup of Cola.
Oh man........few kilos back to my tummy.

No comments: