Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Time to tighten your belt

Got the news from mum saying that the petrol price went up again.
Recently, the price for rice has been up, food and stuff everything's been going up in price except everyone's salary. It still remain the same.

Is it because the lack of efficiency in our goverment? or not just us but the whole world? i wonder..
Hmm...gotta save more money now. The only way that i can save up is going out less to shopping malls in kl. I have not been going out for about one month already :)

Going back home tomorrow. Need to renew my driving license and also go and ask bout the job *prob will be my first job :(

I don't really like teaching seriously speaking. I just think that i don't have the patient to teach.
Sometimes i do wonder what other things that i can do other than just TEACHING for my whole life after i grad........i don't want to spend my lifetime just on teaching...


Anyhow, i finally went to practise my drum. Quite satisfying but still need lots of lots of practise.


Tomorrow will be my 5th sem recital. No feelings now cuz this time around i'm not playing those long long emo or big pieces that i used to do all the previous sems. I'm playing Shostakovish's 2 preludes. Well, hopefully it will turn out well :)

No comments: