Sunday, June 29, 2008

The never ending buys

Am finally done with the psychology yesterday night..phewww
Another one to go next week.

Bugged dad and mum to fetch me to kl today.
Walked around Bkt. Bintang and it rain like mad today :(
At first thought of having dinner at jln alor but then had to let go the plan because of the "wonderful" weather.

I'm totally sicked of sg.wang and times square. I don't have the urge to buy or shop there which is somehow weird to a shopaholic like me.
Oh yaa...KL Plaza was having designer sales - tangs, nine west, pierre cardin......but all more mature style which is not suitable for me.
FOS there is having moving out clearance sales as wellso i bought a denim shorts and skirts each for 12 bucks.....
haha sounds like i'm urging you guys to spend as well huh?

Then went to giant before going back to condo. Bought 2 packets of australian choc milk for 1 pac price.....the reason for it was because it is going to expire. Wise wise choice i made heh..

OMG.....i'm buying all these cheap stuff. I'm happy for getting things i like at a cheaper price while on the other side i'm sad cuz i just can't seem to stop buying.
Damn....i hate myself!!

Seriously can't imagine once i start working and getting my OWN salary. My friend used to tell me that once we start working we'll learn to appreciate the hard work of getting money and spend less.
My fear is that i will do the opposite thing by spending more.

Okay okay.....need to brainwash myself starting now onwards of limiting myself to buy stuff and save saVE SAVE !!!

Imma gonna be rich thai thai!!!!!!

No comments: